Info Covid : Dear customers, Tubs Parts continues home deliveries and our team is ready to meet your needs! Take care of yourself. The Tubs Parts team

Top-side valves

Top-side valves allow you to regulate the intensity and the distribution of the water or air that goes through your jets or decorations.

To help you make your choice, our website distinguishes between air control valves and diverter valves, which regulate the massage intensity in the jets, and water control valves, which are more commonly associated with decorative waterfalls or fountains. Each one has its own function, and depending on what you want, you'll need a different type of valve.

You can easily distinguish the different valve types depending on the number of pipes attached to it.

Air control valves (1 pipe)
They are straight with one exit and work with the Venturi Effect. Exterior air is sucked in to mix with the water. The valves control how much air goes into the jets, and thus the intensity of the massage desired. The air control valves on our website connect to pipes with a diameter of 1 inch or less.

Water control valves (2 pipes)
They have a 90° elbow with an entrance and an exit, they're most often associated with waterfalls and fountains and allow you to control their intensity. They also regulate the intensity of the water coming into the jets when there are few of them. Most of the water control valves sold on our website connect to a pipe with a diameter of 1 inch or less. They wouldn't support a pressure high enough to power many jets. We would recommend using a diverter valve for this instead.

Diverter valves (3 pipes)
As their name suggests, these T-shaped valves with one entrance and two exits, divert the water flow towards the selected area (a specific seat, several seats... up to you) and control the intensity of the water coming out of the massage jets. The diverter valves we sell generally connect to a 1 or 2 inch pipe.