Spa Clean from AquaFinesse is deep cleaning treatment for your spa. Its environmentally friendly formula removes biofilm from the plumbing and everywhere you can't see.
If you have noticed any slime around the water line, skimmer or jets, or if you've seen any unexplained green, black, brown or white flakes in the water, chances are that your spa is infected with biofilm. Biofilm is formed from the oil, grime and bacteria which is introduced into your spa. Over time, the bacteria binds it all together in a slimy film which can coat the inside of the plumbing of your spa. Once your spa has biofilm, it can be difficult to maintain proper sanitation of the water.
Spa Clean is perfect for deep cleaning the interior and pipe work of your spa during the 3 monthly water change over, and is also ideal for use when treating a new spa or swapping over from traditional sanitisers to AquaFinesse.
How to use
- Put a chlorine tablet in the water or dispenser.
- Dissolve Spa Clean Puck in the water.
- Open all your jets and run them for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Repeat 2 or 3 times over the course of 48 hours.
- Drain the spa and fill it with fresh water.
- Begin (or continue) treating your hot tub with AquaFinesse