Use Leak Sealer to block small leaks in spas and swimming pools (excluding liner pools). It doesn't work on 100% of leaks, but it is often highly effective and an enormous time-saver compared to conventional repairs. Do not use this product on very large leaks, the spa should be losing no more than 2 cm of water per day).
Read the instructions first!
- Remove cartridge filters or bypass sand filters
- With the pumps running, add the recommended dose to the water
- Leak Sealer is very heavy. To avoid it settling on the floor off the spa, keep the water circulation and stir the water if necessary.
- Most leaks will have sealed within 3 hours. If your leak has slowed, but not stopped, continue to circulate the water for another 3 hours.
- When finished, stop the filtration and let the product settle to the bottom, where you can clean it out.
- Replace the filters
- For best results, drain the spa, and leave it empty for 24 hours while the Leak Sealer finishes curing.
225 ml of Leak Sealer is the recommended dose for a 2000-litre spa