In this difficult situation, our priority is the health of all of us, our customers, our employees and our families, so we'd like to let you know how Tubs Parts is handling the situation.
Orders and delivery of your parcels
Our Tubs Parts site remains open, of course, and we are committed to do our best to maintain a level of service that will meet your expectations.
Even if our delivery times can no longer be guaranteed in the current circumstances, we will provide the best service that we can, while protecting your health and the health of our team. Naturally, we are observing all hygiene recommendations during the preparation of your parcels.
We have anticipated our supplies as much as possible, but unfortunately, some of our products could be out of stock as the entire supply chain of our partners and suppliers has been turned upside down. We will not be able to know the exact time of arrival of these deliveries, but be sure that your products (depending on their size) will be shipped as soon as possible upon receipt in our warehouse.
Tubs Parts wishes to accommodate the restrictions imposed by the containment measures that apply throughout France, and to work with our carriers to ensure an efficient service while safeguarding all employees involved.
Mainland France and Belgium
All deliveries to residential addresses in mainland France and Belgium are working, although delivery times are longer than usual. Deliveries to commercial addresses are severely disrupted, and we strongly advise you get your parcels delivered to a home address, or to a parcel pick-up point.
Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Luxembourg, United Kingdom
Deliveries to these countries are continuing, with some delays, but only to home addresses.
There are several disruptions to deliveries in these countries
- The collection and delivery of parcels will take only place on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- In Great Britain, the number of parcel pick-up points managed by DPD has been reduced from 2500 to 1600, so your normal pick-up point may be closed
- In Italy, we cannot ship orders to postcodes from 24010 to 24069, 24100, 24121 to 25136, 26010, 26029, 40059, 83031, 84036, 84030, 84035, 87038, 89064, 87054, 87056
- In the Czech Republic we cannot ship orders to postcodes 78321, 78324, 78391 and 78401.
- In French overseas territories, the standard offer is maintained, despite the sharp reduction in air transport capacity. However, the economic delivery offer switches to maritime delivery as of 25/03/2020, which leads to longer transport times (15 days by boat for the Antilles, 30 days for Reunion Island).
If you want to return a product, we encourage you to be patient and return it when the situation is back to normal in order to avoid overloading the warehouses. We will of course be understanding and will adapt our deadlines so that your return is made in the best conditions and outside our usual return policy.
Our staff numbers are reduced, and most of us are working from home, but we are committed to help you as best we can during this unprecedented health crisis. We will continue to do our best to answer your requests, but we may not be able to answer the phone as promptly as usual.
Please send us questions using our contact form, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you quickly.
Temporary closure of our shop in Passy
We have closed our shop in Passy, Haute Savoie, to reduce the risk of infection.
Until then stay home, enjoy your hot tub, and keep your hands clean!
- The Tubs Parts team