This product is also available in a box of 6 bottles !
Water leaks in hot tub plumbing are troublesome and sometimes expensive to repair. With Fix-A-Leak the repair cost can be minimal by following the bottle instructions.
Fix-A-Leak is a blended concentrated material designed to seal leaks in virtually any material. It can be use for leaks in the shell and works equally well in plumbing, and will seal holes up to 1/8" (3,2 mm) in diameter, forming a permanent seal.
How to use it
- Determine water loss in a 24 hour period by measuring the water level drop in that period and select the amount of Fix-A-Leak required
- Fill your hot tub to the original level and mark the water line
- Remove filter cartridge or other filtering devices. For sand filters, place the filter valve on Recirculate
- Ensure to shake bottle well. Note: Placing the bottle into a container of hot water, prior to shaking, will ensure product is properly mixed
- With pump(s) running, slowly add the Fix-A-Leak through the skimmer or in front of any suction intake
- Recirculate continuously for 6-8 hours then shut system off. Check water level the following day
- If level remains the same, the leak has stopped
- Allow 48 hours before resuming operation
We recommend not using the spa until the leak is fixed and the remainder of Fix-A-Leak is either filtered or drained from the spa/hot tub.
If the leak has slowed but not totally stopped, you may add more Fix-A-Leak to increase the strength of solution already in the spa/hot tub. You can then repeat steps 5-8 to further seal. IMPORTANT: Before doing so, stir the Fix-A-Leak in the spa/hot tub with a soft broom to get existing solution back into suspension.
Add 125 ml of product for 1000 litres of water
Marlig Industries : 125208FR