Also available in box of 6 !
Water leaks in hot tub plumbing are troublesome and sometimes expensive to repair. With Fix-A-Leak the repair cost can be minimal by following the bottle instructions.
Fix-A-Leak is a blended concentrated material designed to seal leaks in virtually any material : can be applied for leaks in the shell and works equally well in plumbing : will seal holes 1/8" (3,2 mm) in diameter : it will form a permanent seal.
How to use it
- Determine water loss in a 24 hour period by measuring the water level drop in that period and select the amount of Fix-A-Leak required
- Fill your hot tub to the original level and mark the water line
- Remove filter cartridge or other filtering devices. For sand filters, place the filter valve on Recirculate
- Ensure to shake bottle well. Note: Placing the bottle into a container of hot water, prior to shaking, will ensure product is properly mixed
- With pump(s) running, slowly add the Fix-A-Leak through the skimmer or in front of any suction intake
- Recirculate continuously for 6-8 hours then shut system off. Check water level the following day
- If level remains the same, the leak has stopped
- Allow 48 hours before resuming operation
We recommend not using the spa until the leak is fixed and the remainder of Fix-A-Leak is either filtered or drained from the spa/hot tub.
If the leak has slowed but not totally stopped, you may add more Fix-A-Leak to increase the strength of solution already in the spa/hot tub. You can then repeat steps 5-8 to further seal. IMPORTANT: Before doing so, stir the Fix-A-Leak in the spa/hot tub with a soft broom to get existing solution back into suspension.
Add 120 ml of product for 950 litres
Marlig Industries : 125208FR